ArchiCAD User Group, Portland, OR
July 25, 2012 | 6:00PM - 7:30 PM | Pacific Time
John Magnan - Western Region Sales Manager
Monte Chapin - Business Process Leader, North America
415 NW 11th Ave.
Portland, OR 97209
Facility Phone#: 503.228.3273
Join Team GRAPHISOFT in Portland, OR on July 25th! At this User Group Meeting, not only will you meet and collaborate with your peers, share best practices, and meet Monte Chapin, GRAPHISOFT Business Process Leader, but you'll get a first-hand look at the latest features in ArchiCAD 16 and GRAPHISOFT BIMx.
• Discover how to create, share & find custom BIM components in ArchiCAD 16. New modeling capabilities are connected to a cloud-based BIM component database, BIMcomponents.com. Users can create, search, upload and download custom 3D and 2D BIM components and easily bring them into the ArchiCAD library.
• Witness direct modeling capabilities within the native BIM environment with the new MORPH™ tool. MORPH enables intuitive, graphical element creation with any custom geometry, featuring popular modeling techniques like Push & Pull.
• Check out industry-first, fully BIM-integrated energy evaluation. Take advantage of the best workflow for sustainable design! The built-in energy evaluation allows architects to perform reliable, dynamic evaluations of BIM models directly within ArchiCAD.
• BIM to the field with BIMx: discover how to use BIMx to present Structural, MEP and Architectural models, as well as interactive 3D details
• Learn how to view designs with real-time 3D navigation for the ultimate in design exploration
• See how BIMx provides the optimum design understanding and communication
• Discover how to share the entire architectural project design with all stakeholders at any stage of the design development process
July 25, 2012
We're sorry, but registration for this event is now closed.
If you would like to stay on our mailing list for future event announcements, please click here.
Please return to the events page and choose an event to display.