BIM Conference 2013
October 14 to 16, 2013
Please join us in sunny San Diego for this terrific opportunity to expand your ArchiCAD knowledge, earn AIA CES credit, relax with your peers and meet members of the global GRAPHISOFT team. The first annual GRAPHISOFT North America BIM User Conference is October 15th & 16th, with registration and a welcome reception the afternoon and evening of October 14th. REGISTER TODAY!
The conference agenda includes a full slate of informative course offerings to help you get more out of ArchiCAD:
- BIM Server for Small Project Teams
- Best Practices for Project Migration to the Next Version of ArchiCAD
- Integrated Energy Analysis in ArchiCAD
- Intro to GDL
- Advanced Modeling
- Template Creation, File Optimization & Attribute Management in ArchiCAD
- OpenBIM & Standards
- Turning Your Staff into a BIM Team
- Advanced Rendering & Visualization
- Social Media for Architects
Keynote presentations offer additional opportunities to earn AIA CES credits:
- Creating Your Ecosystem and Turning it Into Profits, Russ Sanders, Orcutt | Winslow
- The Architect as the Developer, Jonathon Segal, FAIA
Two full days of learning, networking and fun are capped off with a fabulous dinner cruise the evening of October 15th.
Location & Lodging Information
This event will be held at the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa (please contact Marianne Sims by email firstname.lastname@example.org for special room rates). With stunning views of the San Diego skyline across the Bay, the Coronado Island Marriott Resort & Spa offers a comfortable atmosphere for relaxation and renewal.